Below are links to a number of websites, factsheets, and booklets that provide useful information for newly diagnosed persons, their families, and carers.
- American Brain Tumor Association - Visit the American Brain Tumor Association (ABTA).
- Cancer Council NSW - Brain and Spinal Cord Tumour
- Understanding Brain Tumours (PDF) - This booklet contains useful information on making treatment decisions.
- ABTA Publications, including
- Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada Pediatric Handbook - (The handbook has been developed by the BTFC and is customised for families with a child diagnosed with a brain tumour)
- BTAA Brochure (PDF)
- 'It's Okay to Ask' (PDF) treatment questions.
- Your Brain Tumor Pathway (PDF)
- Cancer Institute NSW Facts Sheets and Resources
- Patient Support Resources - 'The Way Ahead' and a Treatment Diary - Temozolomide
- Brain Cancer Group - Patient and Carer Kit
- Beyond Blue and BTAA - Brain Tumours, Anxiety and Depression (PDF)
- The Views of a neurophsychologist - Dr Gail Robinson (PDF)
For resources in languages other than English see our Multi-cultural Support.
Brain Tumour Australia Fact Sheets
Brain Tumour Statistics
Transitions in Care (PDF)
End of Life Care (PDF)