Thursday 10th May
10am to 3pm, 9:30am registrations open
190 Myers Street, St Marys Hall (Barwon Health Library), Geelong VIC
RSVP by Monday 7th May, register online here.
This is a free event and all are welcome: Patients, carers or anyone interested in learning more about brain cancer.
- Developments in personalised brain cancer treatment and research
- Practical challenges - returning to work, travel insurance and accessing early superannuation
- Debunking Palliative Care
- Dealing with uncertainty
- Personal stories from patients and carers
- Explore information stalls with valuable supportive care resources during the breaks
Our presenters are expert in nuero-oncology, brain tumour research, radiation oncology, palliative care, counselling, occupational therapy, law and finance.