Get involved | HELP US support those WITH Brain Tumours.
Wack on a beanie or wear a hat to raise awareness and funds to help us support those with this challenging condition.
Wear a hat or a beanie to work, school or play to spread the word between your friends and colleagues to help those living with brain tumours and their carers and family. Every donation counts, so it is important to go as far as you can. BTAA will provide you with all the tools you require to develop greater exposure to your generous work. Set up your own fundraising page here with your own photo and we will sent you a free Wear a Hat fundraising kit:
- Poster (CLICK HERE for PDF Version)
- Tips for fundraising (CLICK HERE for PDF Version)
- Fundraising Box for gold coins
- BTAA Information materials including our newsletter.
What we do with the donations
- BTAA is the national voice for the brain tumour community and focuses on supporting all those affected by this disease and raising awareness
- We have a Freecall number 1800 227 851 where newly diagnosed persons, their carers and their families can get advice and support.
- We provided a free information "brain bag" kit for newly diagnosed persons, at a cost to BTAA of $25 for an adult pack or $75 for a pack for a family with a child with a brain tumour. (BTAA includes a small gift for a child and any siblings.)
- We run patient and carer forums and a national Summit for consumer led brain tumour organisations.
- We are run by volunteers and receive no government support. We rely on donations from our supporters.
Ready To Get the Party Started?